[REACT-LIST] Fw: MSCRT Monthly 440 Net, 7 February 2016

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:27:24 EST 2016

This is a Good Net to Check-In to I do When I Remember Hope to Hear More REACT Members Checking In I Link the NA4CC Repeater in Shelby, NC to it God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS

Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1

Shelby. NC

Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 4:59 PM
Subject: MSCRT Monthly 440 Net, 7 February 2016...

This is just a reminder that the MSCRT Monthly 440 Net again will take place on Sunday, 7 February 2016, at 7:30 P.M. on 442.300 MHz (KB3CMA repeater), PL tone of 107.2 Hz (if needed).

The purpose of the monthly REACT Traffic and Information Net is to facilitate the exchange of general information and message traffic with and among the several REACT teams in the State of Maryland, the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia. It normally is scheduled for the first Sunday of each month, and lasts about a half-hour.

So -- mark your calendars and be sure to check in; let's get the New Year off to a good start!

Reminder!  This net uses the KB3CMA repeater (442.300 MHz, PL tone 107.2 Hz), located near the junction of I-97 and Route 50 in Annapolis, MD.  This repeater is jointly owned by the Anne Arundel Radio Club and the Maryland Mobileers Amateur Radio Club.  It has Echolink node 90911 KA2JAI-R installed on it. Those REACT members who cannot access Annapolis-area repeaters over the air, but who do have Echolink installed on their computers, now may join the net by means of Echolink.

73 --

Ed Brown
AA3EB
Net Control