[REACT-LIST] Had a Good REACT Net Tonight 2/02/2016

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:17:34 EST 2016

for are First World Wide REACT Net for Tuesday Night we had a Good Turn out I Like to Thank all for Checking In and are New Night be Better Then Saturday Night.

KA4TXY  Dave Flagler County REACT Palm Coast, Fla

K0HTF  Doc Life Member of REACT   Algona, IA

KD4YSH  Joe Star Mountain REACT Asst DR. REACT Intl. Etowah, TN

W4YAB  Everett  CCARS  Shelby, NC

W6GHZ  Rich  CCARS Repeater Owner Shelby, NC

KG4JJM  Robert Cleveland County REACT R-14 Cherryville, NC

KK4KBL  Barrie  Cleveland County REACT R-17

KD4STT  Tomas  Star Mountain REACT Etowah, TN

KK4ZTG  Jennette  Star Mountain REACT Etowah, TN

KJ6QAJ  John LA County REACT Pres. REACT Intl DR Reg.8  Las Angles, CA

KC9YZR  Bernie  ARES+SKYWARN  Medford, WI

Net Close at 9:33 Pm

Thank You all for Checking In Hope to Hear You all Next Tuesday Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time God Bless to all.

And God Bless to all My Friends.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9 Base and 19 Mobile and WQSJ-975 GMRS

Disaster Communicators Forum Member (DCF)