[REACT-LIST] Fw: MSCRT Monthly 440 Net, 1 January 2017

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:29:19 EST 2016

Subject: MSCRT Monthly 440 Net, 1 January 2017

I trust that everyone had a nice Christmas with lots of presents and no lumps of coal in anyone's stocking.  And I hope that all plan to have a safe and sane New Year's Eve.

This is just a reminder that the MSCRT Monthly 440 Net again will take place Sunday, 1 January 2017, at 7:30 P.M. on 442.300 MHz (KB3CMA repeater), PL tone of 107.2 Hz (if needed).

The purpose of the monthly REACT Traffic and Information Net is to facilitate the exchange of general information and message traffic with and among the several REACT teams in the State of Maryland, the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia. It normally is scheduled for the first Sunday of each month, and lasts about a half-hour.

So -- mark your calendars, and be sure to check in and start the New Year on the right note ...

Reminder!  This net uses the KB3CMA repeater (442.300 MHz, PL tone 107.2 Hz), located near the junction of I-97 and Route 50 in Annapolis, MD.  This repeater is jointly owned by the Anne Arundel Radio Club and the Maryland Mobileers Amateur Radio Club.  It has Echolink node 90911 KA2JAI-R installed on it. Those REACT members who cannot access Annapolis-area repeaters over the air, but who do have Echolink installed on their computers, now may join the net by means of Echolink.

73 --

Ed Brown
AA3EB
Net Control

P.S.  May 2017 be better than 2016, and not as good as 2018 ...