[REACT-LIST] REACT Technology Survey

John Capodanno j.capodanno at reactintl.org
Tue Dec 27 16:14:06 EST 2016

Dear: REACTer

The REACTer magazine is about you, the membership, and is the primary way to share information about Team activities around the world.  The key to making each edition a success is contributions of articles by our membership.

In this regard, I am asking for your kind participation in an online survey questionnaire prepared by Director - Region 9, Ravindranath "Robby" Goswami, who is conducting research towards creating an article for the next issue on Technology Adoption by REACT Teams.

The survey can be accessed via the following link https://goo.gl/forms/xvEZDvWeCdcieow43

I would appreciate it if you can fill out the questionnaire as soon as possible.  It should take less than 15 minutes of your time.  Please also encourage your fellow team members to respond as the greater number of responses will help in arriving at a better idea of how technology is used across and within REACT Teams.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yours Sincerely

John Capodanno
President