[REACT-LIST] [REACTINTL] Re: The REACT Net do we need to keep it Going????????????

Ravindranath Goswami (Robby@Goswami.co.tt) robbygoswami at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:19:41 EST 2016

Good day all.

I can confirm that Echolink works well with the iPhone 6S as this is how I
normally connect to check in via voice using my US call sign, AK4NB.

The net is available via D-STAR by connecting to the X-Reflector XRF727A.
This is made possible through K2HZE's bridge that connects several
platforms including AllStar, WiresX, D-STAR.

It is also available in listen only mode via Broadcastify at
http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23714 or using any of the "scanner"
radio apps on Android/iOS.

Hope this helps.

Best regards.