[REACT-LIST] The REACT Net do we need to keep it Going????????????

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:41:11 EST 2016

The REACT Net Do we need to Keep it Going????????? or Just Call it World Wide Radio Net.

We Have the World Wide REACT Net That is Good BUT YES BUT When Only 6 or 7 REACT Members Check-In and the Other 20 Check-Ins are Non-REACT Members That is BAD out of all the REACT Members in the World we Should get Over 30 or More REACT Members Checking In a Week one Amateur Radio Member of Each REACT Team Should Check-In from Each REACT Team if You are going to be a REACT Member and are a Amateur Radio Oper. Please Check-In to the Net.

Show Support for REACT and the World Wide REACT Net the Net is Every Tuesday night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time on Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 and IRLP 9257.

Merry Christmas and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1