[REACT-LIST] [REACTINTL] Henry Kreer

ChuckTho at aol.com ChuckTho at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 20:50:00 EDT 2016

Jerry Reese might have something. I don't have his current  mailing address
since he retired, but last I heard, he was alive and kicking  about about
85 years old. He lives in Illinois, north of Chicago, and someone  might have
his address or phone number.  Jerry represented REACT  International at
Pete Kreer's funeral which occurred during the 2001  International Convention
in Trinidad & Tabago and they worked together for  many years.

Chuck

In a message dated 27-Aug-16 1033:21 Central Daylight Time,