[REACT-LIST] Cleveland County REACT will be Helping Shelby Police at the FOOTHILLS MERRY-GO-ROUND FESTIVAL

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 00:07:17 EDT 2016

The Cleveland County REACT in Shelby, NC was ask by the Shelby Police to Help with the 2016 Foothills Merry-go-Around Fest on April-30th and May-1st at the Shelby City Park we will be in Uniform and I will Try and get Pix to Post Them we Help Every Year.

http://www.cityofshelby.com/departments/parks-and-recreation/events-other-information

[http://www.cityofshelby.com/Home/ShowImage?id=1099&t=635839627668770000]<http://www.cityofshelby.com/departments/parks-and-recreation/events-other-information>

City of Shelby : Foothills Merry-Go-Round Festival<http://www.cityofshelby.com/departments/parks-and-recreation/events-other-information>
www.cityofshelby.com
Admission: $7 Saturday/$7 Sunday/$10 Two-Day Pass . All Amusement Rides & Entertainment Included* No Extra Charges Like Other Carnivals and Festivals!

Take Care and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY,  KBUO-6508 CB-9-19,  WQSJ-975 GMRS