[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net 4/26/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time.

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:17:14 EDT 2016

To all my REACT Friends and all Amateurs Radio Friends I Like to Invite You to Check-In to the World Wide REACT Net Tuesday Night 4/26/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time on Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 I will Link the NA4CC  CCARS Repeater in Shelby, NC to Echolink REACT Conference Server and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 the DCF-ARC is Link 24/7 to IRLP 9257 we get Check-Ins from all Over the World.

This Net is Open to all Amateurs Radio Oper. and all REACT Members are Urge to Check-In This is a Good way for REACT to get the Name out There and to see watt Other REACT Teams are up to and pass Info so Pleas Check-In This Net is Every Tuesday Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time the Echolink Node for NA4CC  CCARS Repeater in Shelby, NC is 706882 it is on 24/7 Stop by and say Hi any Time.

Hope to Hear You Tomorrow Night Take Care and God Bless to all.

Chief. Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS

 I Monitor the NA4CC  CCARS Repeater 147.045 + and Tone 127.3 With Echolink Node 706882