[REACT-LIST] Prayers for Joe KD4YSH Wife She is in the Hospatil

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:42:21 EDT 2015

To all My REACT and Amateur Radio and all my Friends Please Pray for Joe's  Wife Barbara of Star Mountain REACT She is in the Hospital She say Hi to all and Joe Say He will do the World Wide REACT Net Saturday Night 10/03/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time and Try to do it on the Next Saturday Night we Need Net Control Volunteers I will Be Helping Shelby Police Oct-2-3-4 and Oct-9-10-11 Parking Cars at the Cleveland County Fair Then on Oct-12th I will Be Going to the Beach and if I can Link to Echolink I will Try to Do the Net from Myrtle Beach S.C on Oct-17.
God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB Ch-9 and 19 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS)Disaster Communicators Forum (DCF)Shelby, NC