[REACT-LIST] Need Net Control Volunteers for World Wide REACT Net

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 02:02:16 EDT 2015

To all my REACT Friends This Saturday and the Next 4 Saturdays I Can't do the World Wide REACT Net We at Cleveland County REACT will be Busy Helping Shelby Police Parking Cars at the Cleveland County Fair on Oct 2-3-4 and 9-10-11 Then the Next 3 to 4 Weeks I will be Busy at the Beach. Joe KD4YSH is Taking the Net But Joe Wife is not Filling Good So He may Have to Help Her are There any Volunteers to Be Net Control????
God Bless to all
Jay WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT