[REACT-LIST] Need Volunteers for REACT Net

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 21:17:52 EDT 2015

To all My REACT Friends Any REACT Member Like to Volunteer to do the World Wide REACT Net??? Sum Time Joe and I Can't all Ways be There if You Have Echolink or a Repeater With Echolink on it to Link up to the Servers on Saturday Nights at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time Please Volunteer.
I Hope to Hear You This Saturday Night Tae care and God Bless.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC