[REACT-LIST] FW: World Wide REACT 9/19/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 10:45:11 EDT 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+Red Cross+ARES+Skywarn+Police+Fire+Rescue+EMS and all my Amateur Radio Friends Tonight 9/19/2014 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 I well Link the NA4CC CCARS Repeater in Shelby, NC 147.045 + Tone 127.3 to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and to DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 Witch is Link 24/7 to IRLP 9257 and I Have been Ask by KA1AAA  Ray Sabb CEO of GEM- Global Emergency Communication There Echolink GEM_INTL Node 356342 if we Like we can Link to There Link to do the REACT Net Tonight and Every Saturday Night the REACT Net is Helping to get the Name REACT out There.Hear is the Link for GEM_INTL  http://www.gem-int.org/This Net is Open to all Amateur Radio Oper. and Org. The Echolink Node for NA4CC Repeater is 706882 in Shelby, NC. Hope to Hear You Tonight This Net Meets Every Saturday Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time and for REACT Members That are not Amateur Radio Oper. You may Monitor the Net on Zello REACT Communcations Channel and if You Live in the Cleveland County, NC AREA any one can Monitor on Your Scanner Just Program in 147.045 You Don't need the Tone for Your Scanner.
This Net is for REACT and any Organizations to Pass Info to Other Teams and to let Other REACT Teams now watt Your Team has been Up to This is Good PR for REACT When Checking In ID With Your Call, Name, Team Name, Location.Take Care and God Bless to all.Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS)Disaster Communicators Forum (DCF)Shelby, NC