[REACT-LIST] AMRRON

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:37:12 EDT 2015

Thanks, Stan. I guess we can learn from these new folk on the block. Good for them.

REACT did monitor CB 9 continent-wide. We could still adopt Ch. 9 on GMRS, to build on that familiarity from CB, along with a standard ham frequency. Food for thought.

REACT is only going to regain its former reputation by doing something of this nature. Teams would monitor the types of radio they wished. Only the frequencies would be standard so the public could easily access our help on whichever radio they had. It was the standard channel on CB that made REACT such a household word. Blessings