[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT 9/19/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:20:45 EDT 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+Red Cross+ARES+Skywarn+Police+Fire+Rescue+EMS and all my Amateur Radio Friends Saturday Night 9/19/2014 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 I well Link the NA4CC CCARS Repeater in Shelby, NC 147.045 + Tone 127.3 to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and to DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 Witch is Link 24/7 to IRLP 9257.This Net is Open to all Amateur Radio Oper. and Org. The Echolink Node for NA4CC Repeater is 706882 in Shelby, NC. Hope to Hear You Saturday Night This Net Meets Every Saturday Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time and for REACT Members That are not Amateur Radio Oper. You may Monitor the Net on Zello REACT Communcations Channel and if You Live in the Cleveland County, NC AREA any one can Monitor on Your Scanner Just Program in 147.045 You Don't need the Tone for Your Scanner.
This Net is for REACT and any Organizations to Pass Info to Other Teams and to let Other REACT Teams now watt Your Team has been Up to This is Good PR for REACT When Checking In ID With Your Call, Team Name, Location.Take Care and God Bless to all.Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS)Shelby, NC