[REACT-LIST] AMRRON

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:53:26 EDT 2015

What the heck is 'redoubt'? Their name sure gives no clue as to what they are about. It sounds more like a gas brand to me. I wonder what prompted them to select Ch. 3? The common channel is a good idea but I expect Ch. 7 would have been a better choice. Interesting. Thanks for the tip, Jay. Best wishes to them.