[REACT-LIST] My Report for The REACTer on 10/26/2015

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 02:35:34 EDT 2015

I Was out from 6:30 Pm to 10:22 Pm and Sam Richardson REACT 5 was There from 7:30 Pm to About 1:00 Am Helping Shelby Police Close Down Highway 74 West Bound in Front of Ingles at Polkville Rd do to a 4 Vehicle Accident With Injures and 1 DOA.

rec. at 6:25 Pm Arr. at 6:30 Pm Left at 10:22 Pm.

I had to go Home at 10:22 Pm do to my Car Messing Up Have to Take it to the DODGE Dealership on Tuesday and See Watt is Going on With it Y it Shut Down it is a 2014 DODGE Charger.

I Like to Thank Shelby Police for Calling  Shelby Towing and Thank Shelby Towing for Towing My car Home Thanks and God Bless.

Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS

SHELBY- One person was killed and two were injured in a multi-vehicle crash at the intersection of Highway 74 and Polkville Road/NC-226 at 6:15 p.m. on Monday, according to Shelby Police Department officials.
The four vehicle wreck happened in the westbound lane of Highway 74. Shelby Police continue to investigate the cause of the wreck that killed one person and injured two others, who are now at Carolinas Health Care System - Cleveland. At presstime, law enforcement had not released the names of those killed or injured in the wreck. Three other individuals were involved but not hospitalized in the crash.
One vehicle was overturned in the median of Highway 74 and another was in a ditch along the right side of the westbound lane. Both vehicles had severe damage.
Crews were still working to clean up the scene as of 9 p.m. on Monday.
Traffic in the westbound lane of Highway 74 came to a halt after the wreck as emergency personnel helped those involved. Shelby Police redirected traffic from the intersection. Visit www.shelbystar.com<http://www.shelbystar.com/> and see Wednesday's edition of The Star for more information.
[http://www.shelbystar.com/Global/images/head/nameplate/shelbystar_logo.png]<http://www.shelbystar.com/>

Home - Shelby Star - Shelby, NC
National, state and local news, sports and features for Cleveland County.
Read more...<http://www.shelbystar.com/>