[REACT-LIST] Cleveland County Sheriff Dept ask REACT for Help on Oct-24th

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:50:33 EDT 2015

Today I got a Phone Call from the Cleveland County Sheriff Dept Deputy Howell ask if Cleveland County REACT can Help with a Night Run for Special Olympics and I Say Yes it is on the 24th of Oct at 7:00 Pm They need REACT to do Traffic Control and Block Roads we Have to Meet at the County LEC at 6:00 Pm to get are Post.
The Shelby Police Recommend Cleveland County REACT When the County Sheriff Office Call Shelby Police Looking for Help This is the First Time the County has Call on Us in a Long Time we do More in the City of Shelby then any Ware in the County.
They Know Who to Call When They need Help They Call Cleveland County REACT! and My Trip to the Beach is on Hold Tell Next Week no REACT Net This Saturday we will be Busy Helping Cleveland County Sheriff Dept. and Joe KD4YSH of Star Mountain REACT in Etowah, TN is Busy with His Wife Barbra She is in a Rehab Home for 2 to 3 More Weeks to get the Infection in Her Leg Out Please Pray for Her Joe Email is kd4ysh at yahoo.com.

God Bless to all
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS)