[REACT-LIST] mini Lightbars

REACT199 react199 at cox.net
Thu Oct 8 21:50:40 EDT 2015

All,

 The lightbars have been spoken for. I will keep everyone's emails in case
the deal falls thru. Thanks to all those that responded. I wish we had more
for all those that need them.

To those that asked questions
1. The filters are removable. It is up to your team to configure them as
needed/allowed/required
2. Yes there are places that can use Blue.
3. No these are not LED, Yes they are older rotator style. We know that.

Thanks

Dale