[REACT-LIST] No World Wide REACT Net on 10/10/2015 and 10/17/2015

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 23:02:57 EDT 2015

To all My Friends There want be a World Wide REACT Net This Saturday Night 10/10/2015 and 10/17/2016 do to No One to do the Net I will be at the Fair Helping Shelby Police Parking Car on the 9th 10th and 11th and Joe KD4YSH of Star Mountain REACT is Busy with His Wife She is in the Hospital and Next Saturday 10/17/2015 I will be out of Town if I get Back I will do the Net if I get Back I am Going to the Beach.
Any REACT Member With Echolink Like to Volunteer to do the Net Email me so I can Give You the Net Script.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS)Shelby, NC