[REACT-LIST] REACT Net

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 22:35:35 EDT 2015

So Far no Volunteers for Net Control for the World Wide REACT Net OK.
Joe KD4YSH will do the Best He can His Wife is in the Hospital so He will be Busy Helping Her Please Pray for Herand Staring Tomorrow Oct-2-3-4th and 9-10-11th I will be Helping Shelby Police Park Cars at the Fair and Then the Next 2 to 3 Weeks I will be out of Town so if no one Wants to Volunteer to be Net Control May Be it so is May Time to Say Good By to the World Wide REACT Net I Start the Net in 2010 to Help REACT to get the Name REACT out There and to let REACT Members and Teams Comm Back and Forth and Pass Info or Just Say Hi to Other REACT Members and Teams.
Have a Good Night and God Bless to all.
Jay