[REACT-LIST] Repeater Directory Tip

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 27 19:51:48 EST 2015

Someone sent along a nice tip to perhaps save folk some money. Repeaters don't change much from year to year. So, you can check your sources online for a copy of the 2014-15 edition of the ARRL Repeater Directory and save.

You may be able to save further since the Directory comes in two sizes, pocket and desk. Since you really want the software and it comes with both, the pocket version will likely be cheaper.

I ordered one today for $10, thanks to my tipster, so they are out there. I think I even got the desk version. Regardless, if you have travel plans and use 2m or 70cm, ham friends tell me you want to tote a copy for emergencies, for the 'points of interest', or just to make some new ham friends along the way. Blessings