[REACT-LIST] Amateur Comms Issue?

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 27 19:27:53 EST 2015

Has your Team a difficult building in which to operate on ham bands? We have an EOC with so much steel and concrete that we could not send a ham signal from one end of the floor to the other. One of our hams solved the problem by devising a repeater. Now we can communicate throughout the entire multi-storey building, and from one end of the 40 mile county to the other as well. If your Team has a similar building scenario, drop me a note offline and I can send you details on how he solved the issue very simply and inexpensively. Blessings