[REACT-LIST] Amateur Radio Emergency Comms

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:51:57 EST 2015

Fantastic, Keith.
Thanks for the tip. This is an important safety app all our REACT Teams can make known to the public. I have not heard it mentioned anywhere among my ham connections, and Jay obviously was unaware of it also, so REACT Teams do need to publicize it widely as winter and the holiday travel season bores down on us. Doc showed 146.520 as the 'main' frequency in 2m so that is the one we can really stress. If you have any more tips related to this, don't be shy about passing them along. What a contribution. Thanks again to you and to Doc.