[REACT-LIST] CB Radio v Amateur Radio

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:58:26 EST 2015

To all My Friends Hope all are well I am ok Just been Busy for the Last 2 Weeks I been Experimenting with CB Radio and Amateur Radio on Ham Radio on Mobile I put out my Call 2 Times on 6 Freq. in my Area That I can Hit from Mobile and No One Replay I do This 4 Times a Day After 6:00 Pm I get Replays Now on the CB Radio Any Time I Call I get a Replay so if I am Traveling to SC, GA or Any Ware I Do Not Count on Amateur Radio for Help Good Old CB Radio Winds Out all the Time I do a lot of Traveling and Never got Help or Highway Info on Amateur Radio I do all the Time on CB Radio.

So That is My Put in on Amateur Radio if I Need Help or Road Info That is Why REACT needs to Stick With CB Radio.

God Bless to all.

Jay Flora KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19 and WA4JAY Amateur Radio and WQSJ-975 GMRS