[REACT-LIST] Safety Cones 9 Inch Tall 4 for $3.50 at Wall-Mart

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 20:33:30 EDT 2015

To all my REACT Friends Sam WA4BPW and I Found sum 9 Inch Tall Safety Cones at Wall-Mart 4 for $3.50 they may be Good to use for Traffic Control They are Just 9 Inch but They can be Seen I may go and get 8 More when I get Payed You Find Them in Sporting Goods.
at the Safety Store they Wont $ 5.95 for one 12 inch Cone I Know I will get NEG. Feed back but I Don't Care You Have do watt You can do on Watt Money You Have and $ 3.50 for 4  9 Inch Cones are Better Then no Cones.
Take Care and God Bless.
Jay FloraCleveland County REACT