[REACT-LIST] apollo Vii react will be closing up shop as of dec 31 2015

Paul Bowling - W4ATN Paul at W4ATN.com
Sat May 30 16:08:23 EDT 2015

I'm sorry to hear that Apollo VII is closing doors. Hopefully you have a
team close enough to absorb your members or they can become active with
another organization. Anne Arundel - Annapolis REACT did not renew for 2015
and their members were absorbed by our team, Prince George's County REACT.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: REACT-LIST [mailto:react-list-bounces at lists.reactintl.net] On Behalf
Of Apollo VII REACT
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 13:42
To: REACT List; REACT Headquarters; Stan Matuszak; Juan Cortina; Richard
Rose; joel kogen
Subject: [REACT-LIST] apollo Vii react will be closing up shop as of dec 31
2015

We have try endless to get new blood we where hoping a person We know would
move back to Illinois he would took over the team but just learn he has no
Interested in returning to Illinois Area

We our direction members to join
Their local cert team
Or other radio communication
Teams in Illinois Such as North Shore Emergency  association

Or lake county races ares group
Or north shore radio group

Or American Red Cross or other
Thank you for your understanding and support Sincerely Joel kogen President
of apollo VII react Team 4534

Sent from my iPhone