[REACT-LIST] apollo Vii react will be closing up shop as of dec 31 2015

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat May 30 16:04:02 EDT 2015

Joel I am Sorry to Hear Your Team is Folding up I Under Stand it is hard to get new Members we been Trying there are Just 6 of us and Just 3 Working REACT Calls Hubert R-48 Monitor the Radio and Sam R-5 and I get out on the Road and Work Calls People Today Don't Like to Volunteer they all Like to get Payed to Work Traffic Control or Park Cars Sum People be a Member of a Team Just to get a Badge and ID Card to say They are a Member of a Team and Don't Help When we Call Them so we Vote Them out.
I will go Good Look and God Bless to You and Your Members
Jay Flora Cleveland County REACT
Shelby, NC