[REACT-LIST] New Club Affiliation Letter (Tampa Bay REACT ARC - Tampa, FL)

Roy Drury rdrury at tampabayreact.org
Fri May 29 12:11:02 EDT 2015

Good Afternoon,

I am pleased to announce that the Tampa Bay REACT ARC, which is part of Tampa Bay REACT, Inc. Team 6127 is now an ARRL Affiliated Club.  We are pleased and excited at the new opportunities that this affiliation will bring not only to our organization but to the amateur radio community in the Tampa Bay Region.

Roy Drury - K4DCT
President
TampaBay REACT, Inc. Team# 6127
A 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Organization
"Public Service through Communications"
Privileged and Confidential: The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information as well as information protected by the Privacy Act of 1974. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message.