[REACT-LIST] CC REACT was Ask to Help With Kellie Pickler Concert 8/8/2015

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 21:46:57 EDT 2015

Cleveland County REACT was ask by Shelby Police to Help with Traffic and Crowd Control on August 8th 2015 at the American Legion World Series Tentative 2015 Event 3rd Annual 7th Inning Stretch Festival-Uptown Shelby Free Concert Staring Kellie Pickler and we say Yes we will Try to get Pix With Kellie This will be Good PR for REACT.

http://americanlegionworldseries.com/2015-events/#.VV_VftJViko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSGX7ok0YJk  Kellie Pickler - "Stand By Your Man"

Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRS