[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net 5/09/2015 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 00:44:43 EDT 2015

To all my REACT and Amateur Radio Friends Saturday Night 5/09/2015 at 9:00 Pm is the World Wide REACT Net I will Link the NA4CC 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 Repeater in Shelby, NC to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and to Echolink DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 witch is Link to IRLP 9257 and the Echolink Node for the NA4CC Repeater is 706882 all Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In.
For Non-Amateurs REACT Members You can Monitor the Net on Zello REACT Communications Channel and if You Live in the Shelby, NC Area You can Monitor the Net on Your Scanner Just Program in 147.045 MHz.
I wood Like to Hear a lot of REACT Members and Amateurs Checking-In Remember You do not Have to be a REACT Member to Check-In.Hope to Hear You Saturday Night Take Care and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
I Monitor the NA4CC Repeater 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 and Echolink Node 706882 Stop By and Say Hi.