[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tonight 9:00 Pm

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:54:43 EDT 2015

To all my Friends at REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+RED CROSS POLICE+FIRE+EMS+RESCUE and all my Amateur Radio Friends Tonight 3/28/2015 is the World Wide REACT Net at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time I will Link the NA4CC 147.045 MHZ + Tone 127.3 Repeater in Shelby, NC to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 the DCF-ARC is Link to IRLP 9257  24/7.
To REACT Members ID with Your Team Name and any one Member of any Org ID be Good PR for Your Group.
The Echolink Node for the NA4CC Repeater is NA4CC-R  Node 706882.I Hope to get a lot of Check-Ins When Keying up 3 Sc to let Repeater and Echolink to Hook Up Then Talk This Net is Open to all Amateurs if You Live in Shelby, NC Area and Like to Hear the Net Program Your Scanner to 147.045 Mhz and You Can Hear the Net and if You are a REACT Member Have Zello You can Monitor it on REACT Communications Channel Email me for the Password to get on Zello REACT Communications.Take Care and God Bless to all.Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC
I Monitor the CCARS Repeater 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 Echolink Node 706882 Stop Byand say Hi Sum Time.