[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net 3/28/2015 9:00 Pm

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:49:07 EDT 2015

To all my Friends Saturday Night 3/28/2015 is the World Wide REACT Net at 9:00 PmEastern Time I will Link the NA4CC 147.045 MHZ + Tone 127.3 Repeater in Shelby, NC to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC ConferenceServer Node 336037 the DCF-ARC is Link to IRLP 9257  24/7.
The Echolink Node for the NA4CC Repeater is NA4CC-R  Node 706882.
I Hope to get a lot of Check-Ins When Keying up 3 Sc to let Repeater and Echolink to Hook Up Then Talk This Net is Open to all Amateurs if You Live in Shelby, NC Area and Like to Hear the Net Program Your Scanner to 147.045 Mhz and You Can Hear the Net and if You are a REACT Member Have Zello You can Monitor it on REACT Communications Channel Email me for the Password to get on Zello REACT Communications.
Take Care and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC