[REACT-LIST] Going for Ultrasound on Friday

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 00:29:42 EDT 2015

To all my Friends I am doing Ok I am Over the Flu and I had the Cat Scan Last Week and Still the Doctor has not call to give me any Info the Hospital Call and say the Doctor Wants me to Have a Ultrasound on Friday I Don't Know watts Going On I am Scared all I Know is 3 Weeks a go on the X Ray They Found a Spot They Call for a Cat Scan and No Info Now a Ultrasound Not Knowing is making Nervous I Been Praying.
Please Keep me in Your Prayers Thanks and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora