[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tonight 9:00 Pm

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 01:56:15 EDT 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+RED CROSS+SKYWARN+POLICE+FIRE+RESCUE and all my Amateur Radio Friends Tonight 3/14/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net I will Link the NA4CC Repeater in Shelby, NC to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037+IRLP 9257 This Net is Open to all Amateurs When Checking-In Give Call Name Location and Team/Club/Org. Name This Net Meets Every Saturday Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time.
I Hope to get a lot of Check-Ins Tonight for Non Amateurs You can Download Zello it is Free http://zello.com/  and Look for REACT Communications Channel and Non Amateurs can Monitor the Net Email Me or Joe kd4ysh at yahoo.com for the Passward.
if You Live in Shelby and not a Amateur Radio Oper. and Like to Hear the Net Program Your Scanner to 147.045 MHz and You can Monitor the Net.
Hope to Hear You Tonight Take Care and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC
I Monitor Repeater 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 Echolink NA4CC-R Node 706882 in Shelby, NC Stop By any Time and Say Hi.