[REACT-LIST] [REACTINTL] FW: World Wide REACT Net

Paul Bowling W4ATN paul at w4atn.com
Mon Mar 9 11:46:08 EDT 2015

One only has to be a licensed Amateur Radio Operator to get access to Echol ink or any of the other networks.
Chris mentions that very few of the members are actual amateur radio operators. therefore that would prohibit them from being on echolink. he also mentions that there too far to monitor the local repeater. but I think he is wanting does access to echo link to monitor without monitoring a repeater however, I have no idea if that's possible.