[REACT-LIST] [REACTINTL] LIFE Member 65 health failing

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:17:01 EDT 2015

Thanks to Chris and Andy for their many years of service in REACT. They are in our prayers. Blessings

To: reactintl at yahoogroups.com
CC: ri.board at reactintl.org
From: REACTINTL at yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:46:52 +0000
Subject: [REACTINTL] LIFE Member 65 health failing

  I received the following email today from LIFE Member 396 (Andrew Troutner) concerning his wife and LIFE Member 65 (Chris Troutner).Both were long time members in a team in the Southern California REACT Council in the 70s and 80s when they transferred to the CREST team in 1986.
Andy writes the following:"I am sorry to report that we will not be able to attend any functions due  to Chris is now on stage 4 Hospice at home and is unable to go out.It is with regret that we must resign from Crest Communication but I hope  to be taking Chris to live in Wisconsin as she gets better able to travel.Wishing you and all the team best wishes for the futureAndy Trautner"
So many of our long-time REACT members are getting up in age and moving on to an eternal team to watch over us. Please remember Chris and Andy in your prayers.
Ed Greany, LIFE Member 555VP, CREST Communications, Inc.

        Posted by: Ed Greany <crest25 at verizon.net>

               Reply to sender

              Reply to group

            Start a New Topic