[REACT-LIST] apollo Vii react will be closing up shop as of dec 312015

s.walters at reactintl.org s.walters at reactintl.org
Wed Jun 17 07:25:52 EDT 2015

You never know what might happen in the next 6 months Joel. You can close
down a team by just not re-chartering and disposing of assets according to
the IRS rules referred to in numerous RI documents. BUT... a positive
attitude (which I know IS you) more often than not begets positive results.
Our team has been down to the minimum 3 and as high as 10. We always plan
for success and renewal. Keep up the great job Apollo VII REACT!

Stan

Stan Walters, President
York County REACT
717-235-7826