[REACT-LIST] Team Roster Tool

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:58:40 EDT 2015

www.FreeLists.org may be very useful to REACT Teams for getting emergency call-outs, Team news updates, etc., to members quickly and easily. The ARES group our Team works with is using it and seems pleased with its features.

If any of our Teams are already using it, maybe you can please provide a 'review' of it from your experience to help other Teams considering it. If your Team uses a similar tool, let the List know about that, too. No use 're-inventing the wheel' if we can save others time and effort.

One of the good features of FreeLists is that Team members can update their personal information changes directly. For example, if you change your email address, you can make that correction to FreeLists immediately so you will miss no notifications.