[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Saturday Night 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:50:08 EDT 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+RED CROSS+SKYWARN+POLICE+FIRE+EMS/RESCUE and all my Amateur Radio Friends if all go well if I am not Out on a Call.
I will be doing the World Wide REACT Net This Saturday Night 6/13/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time I will Link the NA4CC 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 Repeater in Shelby, NC to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and to DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 This Node is Link 24/7 to IRLP 9257.if You Like to Link to the NA4CC Repeater the Node is NA4CC-R  706882 all Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In for This Net is Open to all Amateur Radio Oper. and Org. for Non-Amateurs Radio Oper. Like to Hear the Net in the Shelby, NC Area You can Program Your Scanner to 147.045 Mhz and for Non-Amateur REACT Members You can Monitor the Net on Zello on the REACT Communications Channel Email me or Joe kd4ysh at yahoo.com for the  Zello Passward.When Checking In Key Up 3 to 4 Sec. Then Talk Slow Give Call, Name, Location, and if You are a REACT Member or Member of any Emergency Org. or any Org/Club all Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In You Don't Have to be a REACT Member Pass This Info on to Your Amateur Radio Friends and Other Org. so They can Check-In.This Net is a Good Way for REACT Members/Teams and Amateurs to Pass Info, Ideas, and Watts been Going on in Your Team or Org/Club and This Net Will be Good in Times of a Emergency.And This will Help Keep the Amateur Radio Freq Active so I hope to Hear You This Saturday Night Have a GoodRest of the Week.
Please Pass This Info on to Your Amateur Radio Friends and Org/Clubs Remember All Amateur Radio Oper. are Welcome to Check-In.
Thanks and Hope to Hear You Saturday Night Take Care and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio ServiceRutherford County ARES+SKYWARNDisaster Communicators Forum Member (DCF)ARRL Member Shelby, NC

I Monitor the NA4CC-R  CCARS Repeater Echolink Node 706882 Stop By and Say Hi to Me and all in Shelby, NC.