[REACT-LIST] apollo Vii react closing up shop

Kenny Jagdeosingh kennyr631 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 21:54:38 EDT 2015

*To all members/supporters of the REACT Family,*
*This is one item of news we never wish to hear. We always live in hope
that somehow, with due diligence, such*
* situations could be salvaged and the affected Team brought back to the
fold.*
*I am reluctant to bid you farewell, Joel. Let's hope there is salvation
around the corner.*

*Kenny Jagdeosingh,*

*Former REGIONAL Director, REGION 9,*
*REACT Team 2496.*