[REACT-LIST] apollo Vii react closing up shop

Khazlur R Baksh khazr03 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:02:48 EDT 2015

Geeze ,this is not nice news. I can just imagine how hard you all try to
get other persons to become interested in joining. Good luck to the members
who gave of their time in keeping the Team going for so long.Continue doing
what you love best and that is Volunteering

Khazlur R Baksh
REACT 3229
9Z4AF