[REACT-LIST] MSCRT Monthly REACT Net Sunday, 7 June 2015, at 7:30 P.M Easten

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 14:24:49 EDT 2015

Jay Flora WA4JAYCleveland County REACT
Shelby, NC

So far, June has been pretty wet around here.  But the sun is shining today, so hopefully I can mow my lawn before the lawn takes over the place … This is just a reminder that the MSCRT Monthly 440 Net will take place on Sunday, 7 June 2015, at 7:30 P.M. on 442.300 MHz (KB3CMA repeater), PL tone of 107.2 Hz (if needed).The purpose of the monthly REACT Traffic and Information Net is to facilitate the exchange of general information and message traffic with and among the several REACT teams in the State of Maryland, the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia. It normally is scheduled for the first Sunday of each month, and lasts about a half-hour. So -- mark your calendars and let’s all check in! Reminder!  This net uses the KB3CMA repeater (442.300 MHz, PL tone 107.2 Hz), located near the junction of I-97 and Route 50 in Annapolis, MD.  This repeater is jointly owned by the Anne Arundel Radio Club and the Maryland Mobileers Amateur Radio Club.  It has Echolink node 90911 KA2JAI-R installed on it. Those REACT members who cannot access Annapolis-area repeaters over the air, but who do have Echolink installed on their computers, now may join the net by means of Echolink.Sorry about the lateness of this notice -- 73 -- Ed BrownKA3ZPENet Control