[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tonight at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 11:58:21 EDT 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+POLICE+FIRE+EMS+SKYWARN and all my Amateur Radio Friends Tonight at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time 6/06/2015 is the World Wide REACT Net on 147.045 Mhz + Tone 127.3 Echolink Node 706882 the NA4CC Repeater in Shelby, NC I will Link the NA4CC Repeater to Echolink REACT Conference Service Node 109779 and to DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 Witch is Link 24/7 to Western reflector Channel-7 9257 Las Vegas, NV.
This Net is Open to all Amateur Radio Oper. and Org. for Non-Amateur Radio Oper. Like to Hear the Net in the Shelby, NC Area You can
Program Your Scanner to 147.045 Mhz and for Non-Amateurs REACT Members You can Monitor the Net on Zello on the REACT Communications Channel Email me or Joe kd4ysh at yahoo.com for Pass ward.
Hope to Hear You Tonight at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time Take Care and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Rutherford County ARES+SKYWARN
Disaster Communicators Forum (DCF)