[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net 6/06/2015

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:46:38 EDT 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+POLICE+FIRE+EMS+SKYWARN and all my Amateur Radio Friends Tomorrow Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time 6/06/2015 is the World Wide REACT Net on 147.045 Mhz + Tone 127.3 Echolink Node 706882 the NA4CC Repeater in Shelby, NC I will Link the NA4CC Repeater to Echolink REACT Conference Service Node 109779 and to DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 Witch is Link 24/7 to Western reflector Channel-7  9257 Las Vegas, NV.This Net is Open to all Amateur Radio Oper. and Org. for Non-Amateur Radio Oper. Like to Hear the Net in the Shelby, NC Area You canProgram Your Scanner to 147.045 Mhz and for Non-Amateurs REACT Members You can Monitor the Net on Zello on the REACT Communications Channel Email me or Joe kd4ysh at yahoo.com for Pasward.Hope to Hear You Tomorrow Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time Take Care and God Bless to all.Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS)Rutherford County ARES+SKYWARNDisaster Communicators Forum (DCF)Shelby, NC