[REACT-LIST] Be on the Look Out for Phone Scam

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:20:34 EDT 2015

To all my Friends be on the Look Out for a Phone Scam Using Your and my Phone Number going Around my Phone Ring and I Look at the Caller ID it was my Name and my Number People are Using Peoples Phone Numbers and Names to Sale Stuff the Call I got was From IRS I Have Phone Service With Time Warner Cable I Call Them and Told Them this has Happen 3 Times now They say They Know and Working with FCC to get it Stop so if You get a Call from me to get You to Buy or say it is IRS IT IS NOT ME if This Keeps up I will get a New Number I had my Number 20 Years and Don't Like to get a New One it.
Just Heads Up Take Care and God Bless.
Jay FloraCleveland County REACT