[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net 8/01/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:47:37 EDT 2015

This Saturday 8/01/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on the NA4CC 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 CCARS Repeater in Shelby, NC the Echolink Node for This repeater is 706882 I will Link the repeater to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC 336037 Witch is Link 24/7 to IRLP 9257.
for any Non Amateur Radio REACT Members can Monitor on Zello REACT Communicaions Channel and any one in the Shelby, NC Area Like to Monitor the Net Program Your Scanner to 147.045 MHz You Don't Need the Tone for the Scanner.
I Hope to Hear a lot of REACT Members and Remember You Don't Have to be a REACT Member to Check-In all Amateurs are Welcome.
God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB 9 and 19  and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC