[REACT-LIST] Red Cross Net Tonight 7/26/2015 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:46:52 EDT 2015

Tonight 7/26/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the Red Cross Net on Echolink DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 and IRLP 9257 all Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In and ID with Your Team/Club/Org. Name.
and 5 Min After the Red Cross Net is the DISASTER COMMUNICATORS FORUM Net if all go well and I am Home and not on a Call out I will be Net Control Tonight.
Hope to Hear You Tonight God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACTCCARS MemberRutherford County ARES+SkywarnDISASTER COMMUNICATORS FORUM (DCF)Shelby, NC