[REACT-LIST] Up Date on World Wide REACT Net Check-Ins 7/18/2015

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 13:47:00 EDT 2015

I put N4AOF as Reg-3 on First Post I am Sorry He is Reg-2 Dr

N4AOF  Tom  Reg-2 Dr REACT Intl.
Louisville Metro REACT ARES Red Cross Louisville, KY9Z4RG  Robby Reg-9 Dr REACT Intl. Trinidad and Tobago
REACT
KD4YSH Joe Asst Reg-3 Dr REACT Intl. Star Mountain
REACT  Etowah, TN
KD4STT  Tom Star Mountain REACT  Etowah,
TN
WA4BPW  Sam  Cleveland County REACT R-5 +Bolinig
Springs Fire & Rescue+Red Cross Bolinig Springs, NC
KF6RFQ  Jon Blackberry REACT+ARES  Menlo Park,
CA
9Z4RGN  Ronald  St George County REACT
Trinidad & Tobago
9Z4FR  Rohan  Trinidad & Tobago
REACT
9Z4DAA  David  Trinidad & Tobago
REACT
KG4JJM  Robert  Cleveland County REACT  R-14
Cherryville, NC  By-Proxy
KK4KBL  Barrie  Cleveland County REACT
R-17  Shelby, NC  By-Proxy

W4YAB   Everett  CCARS Mooresboro,
NC
W6GHZ  Rich  CCARS  Shelby, NC
By-Proxy
N4BXB  Herb CCARS  Shelby, NC
By-Proxy
KK4SMV  Dale CCARS  Ellenboro, NC
By-Proxy

N1OFF  Wayne South West Florida ARES/Skywarn Fort
Myers, Fla
KI4BYM  Jimmy ARES+CERT  Vinemont, AL
By-Proxy

KM4DSQ  Ronald  Cherryville, NC

God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975
GMRS

        Posted by: "N4AOF" <n4aof at arrl.net>

               Reply to sender

              Reply to group