[REACT-LIST] CC REACT to Help Boiling Springs Fire&Rescue

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:41:36 EDT 2015

To all my Friends Cleveland County REACT Members will be Helping Boilings Fire & Rescue on Friday July 17 Doing Traffic Control and Road Block so the Fire Dept can Burn Down a Old House in Boilings Springs, NC. from 6:00 Pm tell??? I will Try to get Sum Pix and a Video for if we are Close to the Fire but we will be Busy with Traffic Control and Road Block.
Take Care and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC